640 Rohnert Park Expressway Apt 378 Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Produce High Quality Media Everyday
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
- Interface well with all levels of management.
- Strong ability to listen and synthesize into vision
- Problem-solving with strict timelines
Lead Installer, Magnolia Audio and Video 2015 - Present
- Installer of residential and commercial media environments.
- Custom integration based on client needs.
- Trained in product knowledge and customer service to bring an entertainment system together.
- Responsible for all custom installations
Video Media Specialist, City of Jacksonville - 2005 - 2015
- Editor of live and produced content for the city-county government channel.
- Design and Branding Jacksonville Transit, Police and Municipal vehicles.
- Communicating project related information to department leaders.
- Administer / Archivist for Digital Signage and Media Assets.
- Creative lead of On-Air content still and motion graphics.
Podcaster 2013 -Present
Technical Arts, River of Life Church — 2012 - 2015
- Responsible for video presentation and reinforcement for all services
- Stream services with LiveStream family of products.
- Directing, Shooting and Editing weekly video announcements.
- Training all members of the media team.
- Leadership over Media Ministry members.
- Quality control over in-house or original graphics
Freelance, Black Octopus Inc. 2006 - Present
- Commercials for Small Business
- Custom Graphics
- Voice Over
Art Teacher, Onslow County Schools — 1999 - 2005
- Spearheaded first multimedia classroom in Onslow county.
- Responsible for training County staff in the use of emerging technologies
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington - BS Film Studies
- Ashland University Ashland, Ohio - BS Art Education
- Final Cut Pro X
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Script Writing
- Content management Systems
- After Effects
- Motion 5
- Video Production
- OS X Maintenance
- Encoding Strategies
- Archival Workflows